Monday, March 14, 2016

Just Ash Me



Just ash, me the whole, burnt my body, burnt my soul !

Neither awoke, nor in sleep, hallucinations make me weep.
You descending on a morning Sun-ray
Carrying a bouquet in hands, pay floral tribute to the ash on way.
Move on smiling to others waiting gratify their arms,
Forgetting me having any role,
Just ash, me the whole, burnt my body, burnt my soul !!

You listen to singing voice day and night, for long,
Forgetting all about who crafted you - the song.
You watch the painting in your praise,
Forgetting me who used to gaze -
To make you smile, to keep you in style, in the modelling role,
Just ash, me the whole burnt my body, burnt my soul !!!

Had been crawling for long, found none to sing me a song.
Flying high, liberating the self into the arena of love, is now my goal.
just ash, me the whole, burnt my body, burnt my soul !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT ON THE POST AND FOLLOW THE BLOG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...